Unique times call for unique episodes. This week, I spoke to four different people about how they are experiencing the COVID-19 epidemic and their visions for how they see the virus influencing our human future. Listen in on my conversations with Erin and Maria of the podcast Feminists Without Mystique, my good friend Joanna Williams, and my 8-year-old niece and first-time podcast guest Evelyn. (Music by Ava Luna and Loyalty Freak Music.)
Stuff We Talked About on This Episode
- COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- Still Processing
- Jenna Wortham
- "The Coronavirus Is a Disaster for Feminism"
- "Ohio, Texas Use COVID-19 to Stop Abortions"
- Energy Hygiene Meditation (scroll to bottom to register)
- Compassion in the Time of the Coronavirus
- Post by Rachel Cargle
- Post by Erika Hart
- "In Italy, Coronavirus Takes a Higher Toll on Men"
- Four US Senators Sold Stocks After COVID-19 Briefings
- "A Feminist's Response to COVID-19"